To The Entrepreneur
THE FIRST STEP
In any journey, the first step is to be clear about where you are going. The same is true in business.
As you approach Apeetogosan (Métis) Development Inc., for assistance with developing and commercializing your business idea, there are some areas of preparation that we would encourage you to consider:
- Can you outline your business idea in one page?
- Can you identify the costs involved in your project?
- Do you have experience with the kind of project you are proposing?
- Should you gain experience by working in the line of business before you start your own venture?
- Who is your competition? Why are customers going to buy from you and not from your competitor?
- Have you conducted market research to support the opportunity you have in mind? How large is the market?
- Who are your customers?
- What resources can you personally invest in the project?
- Have you identified the number and the required skill of people you will need as employees?
- Do you think you can manage and motivate people effectively?
- Do you feel you have the commitment necessary to work long hours to see your business succeed?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a business person?
©Apeetogosan (Métis) Development Inc. | Site Design By Natural Hybrid